THE RESUME THAT GOT ME HIRED AT FAANG
In this video, I am going to break down the resume template that got me hired at a FAANG. And at the end of the video, I will tell you how to access this template so you can also use it, for free.
Resumes are such a hot topic in the career coaching industry.
Resumes are the first impression you make with the hiring manager. When thinking about creating a resume, the questions below have probably come up:
How do I write a resume?
How long should my resume be?
What action verbs should I use?
How do I demonstrate value and impact in my resume?
What type of resume do I write so I can get the interview.
- In the template, go to file, make a copy.
- Your name should be bolded, in big letters
- Make sure you don’t put your whole address in your location
- LinkedIn profile should be hyperlinked
- Executive Summary- To be used for people with lots of experience
- Professional Profile- If you are a recent grad/early career
- You can use bullet points to list out hard skills like Microsoft Office in this section as a new grad
- Work experience- you can include project experience in here if you are looking for an internship or entry-level role.
- XYZ Formula– Search “careers.google.com”, “How We Hire”- I did X by using Y as resulted by Z.
- Tech likes measurable impact
- Leadership Experience- you can include volunteer experience
You can access a complete guide I spelled out for you to help you land a 6-figure paying job in the video!
Next week we will be breaking down 7 online job ideas to get paid well in school while gaining experience!
TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/61e580…
LET’S BE FRIENDS:
📧 Watch the Interview Masterclass: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/61c4ce…
📸 Instagram – https://instagram.com/simply.eddi
🤝 LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddianaro…
🔥 Tik Tok – @simplyeddi
🎧 Side Hustle Podcast: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/6…
If this video helped you out be sure to share on your social media or friends and family, and I will see you back here at the same place at the same time for another video. Over and out.
I’m Eddi, a Tech Recruiter by day and career/money content creator by night. I love to share my knowledge about career progression and personal finance, both things that were never taught in school.
🌟Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, based on the general experience I have acquired through the years in recruitment and HR and do not reflect that of my employer